Super Smash Super Smash

Good. Pretty funny too.

I loved the part where he lights his joint on the laser. Pretty funny.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

THIS IS SO TRUE.

up until the age of about 13 I was most defiantly addicted to video games. I don;t remember when it was but at one point I realized these video games really aren't all that great. They are only great when you get sucked into whatever it is you are supposed to do in the game. I now rarely use my Xbox or any other video game console and when I do its when I have absolutley nothing else to do like recently when I have been snowed in. I remember I used to play for hours on end dedicated hours and hours of time to destroying my social life. Then I later got a grip on reality and just stopped. If there is one thing I have to say about this video it is more true then people think . I bet there dozens of people who watch this video and say "Psssshh, who actually gets addicted to video games.". I would also like to bet that half that people saying that are the addicts themselves. If there is one problem people have, it is admitting they are addicted. So all the more I have to say is Bravo to you.

Tarboy Tarboy

One of the Best Flash Vid I have ever seen.

I have Been on Newgrounds for a while I don't usually see videos like that reach such a high level of ingenuity that I actually write I review for it. From the Voice acting to the music to the animation this was just amazing beyond belief keep up the good work my friend.

Multitask Multitask

malls=balls

I'd have to say that was some good stuff. If I had a siamese twin for everytime i saw a game like that I'd have one siamese twin.

Avoidster Avoidster

Amazing.

One hell of a cheez-it in my book.

The Religion Game The Religion Game

DAT WAS OFF DA CHAIN.

THAT WAS WHIP FO NIZZLE.

shittyusername responds:

YEA SON

Rockman World last stage Rockman World last stage

Thats pretty good I must say.

Damn better then alot of stuff in top 50.

Desperoth responds:

Thanks alot!

=Through Shadows and Fog= =Through Shadows and Fog=

Banjo Kazooie.

Its good but sounds a whole like the inside of the lair music in original banjo kazooie.

Hades responds:

Never actually played BK, so I wouldn't really know. Thanks for reviewing! :)

Boredom... Boredom...

sounds alot like another song.

Its good and everything but it sounds alot like no boundaries by kris allen.

DjSc00p responds: