Super Smash Super Smash

Good. Pretty funny too.

I loved the part where he lights his joint on the laser. Pretty funny.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

THIS IS SO TRUE.

up until the age of about 13 I was most defiantly addicted to video games. I don;t remember when it was but at one point I realized these video games really aren't all that great. They are only great when you get sucked into whatever it is you are supposed to do in the game. I now rarely use my Xbox or any other video game console and when I do its when I have absolutley nothing else to do like recently when I have been snowed in. I remember I used to play for hours on end dedicated hours and hours of time to destroying my social life. Then I later got a grip on reality and just stopped. If there is one thing I have to say about this video it is more true then people think . I bet there dozens of people who watch this video and say "Psssshh, who actually gets addicted to video games.". I would also like to bet that half that people saying that are the addicts themselves. If there is one problem people have, it is admitting they are addicted. So all the more I have to say is Bravo to you.

Tarboy Tarboy

One of the Best Flash Vid I have ever seen.

I have Been on Newgrounds for a while I don't usually see videos like that reach such a high level of ingenuity that I actually write I review for it. From the Voice acting to the music to the animation this was just amazing beyond belief keep up the good work my friend.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

So nice you'll watch it twice

I watched that and I was like holy shit man this guy is amazing.He should work for disney and make their television promos.

bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

awesome

That would make a great skit in something like robot chicken.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

That was incredibly nice.

This is the kind of work that makes you see how good the wokr her on newgrounds really is. Nice work man. Keep it up.

John McCain John McCain

very south parkish

I watched that and it really reminded me of south park.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

loved it.

loved it.

TakeTwo - Beginning TakeTwo - Beginning

Wow that was interesting and not boring.

Learned alot . I would love to more.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Wow that was hilarious.

Man came out with that in a weekend. you are a genius.